All we need it is a beat! Join me in one of my Zumba Kids classes.
Children Zumba class is the perfect recipe for fitness fun, easy step routine, games; giving your little ones the love of dancing, shaking and developing creativity and imagination.
It is a well known fact that fitness is an essential part of children’s health. Zumba, which means “moving quickly and having fun” helps incorporate exercise into kids’ lives in a fun and easy way, with a multiple personal and social benefits :
- Improve coordination and boost self-esteem.
- Increase memory and creativity.
- Facilitate team work and leadership.
- Increase overall cardio and fitness level.
- Improve sleep and concentration.
- and increase the so important “feel good hormones” thanks to lots of laugh and fun!
Where and When do I teach ZUMBA KIDS AFTER SCHOOL classes ?:
I am currently ASP leaders at Lycee International Winston Churchill – WEMBLEY.
- Tuesday at Zest For Life Studio – Zesty Zumba Kids class (Year 5-8 – Intermediate/ advance)
- Wednesday at 4pm (Secondary 12 yo+) at LIL.
- Thursday at 3.3 pm (Year 4-6/ 8-11 yo) at LIL.
“Teaching kids and passing my passion of movement bring me so much joy and a strong feeling of achievement, If can I contribute to introduce them to key physical and emotional skills to help them live a healthy and fulfilling life full of Zest, I could not ask for more as they are key skills for adult life. Moving is a state of mind that you need to learn from an early age. Today it seems to come less and less naturally. “